Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Puerto Vallarta

Yesterday I returned back from my mini vacation to Puerto Vallarta, Mexico. I went with my daughter Tammy who is my middle child, my second daughter and the mother of my grandson Colton. It was a well deserved vacation for Tammy. We had a good time and I'm gonna try and share it with you in what will hopefully be a small recap version as to not bore you. I will also share a few photos as well. But because the way this blog thing downloads photos I think I will post each day in a separate blog post as to make it easier for "ME". I most likely will not be able to complete all days tonight so if I don't I hope you'll come back tomorrow and check out the rest.
Day One
After arriving in Puerto Vallarta we made our way through the airport and on to our hotel The Fiesta Americana. We checked in, went to our room and headed straight to the beach. We ordered our drink that was delivered to us while we relaxed on the beach and had a fun time laughing at the vendors on the beach.
There is a rope on the beach that blocks the vendors from coming up to you unless you call them over. But the rope doesn't keep them from yelling out to you to buy their goods.


This is a vendor selling hammocks. Now I ask...how do you get a hammock home?

But even more so...how do you get a rug home? Ha! Tammy and I just laughed and laughed. A rug vendor on the beach.


After a relaxing couple hours on the beach we decided to go to our room and order room service and head off to bed. We were tired. And after we were on vacation and Tammy really needed to catch up on some sleep. Plus we had a date with dolphins the next morning. The picture above and below is the view from the balcony of our room.

2 comments:

Fonda said...

Gorgeous view! Now I want to go!

Robin said...

All you have to say is when and I'll be your travelling partner. Ha!