Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Dolly and Puerto Vallarta

Went to the beach house yesterday just to keep an eye on things with the hurricane...I knew we were far enough away for things to be okay but still wanted to see what the water and such would be like. It was cool and different. You could tell something was brewing out in The Gulf. I have pictures to share of the water but I took them on a new camera that has a memory card that doesn't fit my printer...wish I would of known that when I bought this one. So, I have to load from the camera to the computer and I'm having a hard time figuring it out. So...I may have to post them later when one of my kids can show me how. Sorry.

Also...I'm getting ready to leave for Puerto Vallarta in the morning so I still have things to do to get ready. I'm taking that new camera as well so I don't have to carry along the bigger one so hopefully when I get back I can post those as well.

Enjoy your weekend and I'll be thinking of you all while I'm laying in my cabana on the beach with my drink in one hand and my guacamole in the other...NOT...ha! Robin

2 comments:

Fonda said...

Sorry I have to wait for pictures. I have the same problem with my memory card...it will not fit in my laptop and the card reader always freezes up when I use it. But, it holds lots and lots of pictures! Hope you have a great time in Mexico! Have a margarita for me!

Fonda said...

Are you back yet?