Monday, July 21, 2008

Hello Dolly!

Looks like Dolly has found her way into The Gulf of Mexico and my area that the beach house is in is now under a watch (San Luis Pass). Last report it looks like we'll be fine but we all know with hurricanes it's any ones guess. Tomorrow I will go to the house and see how the weather is...the wind and all that. I will most likely stay the night in case I have to do anything to prepare for a change of direction. Hopefully she'll hit further down the coast as last expected and I'll be good to go. Tammy and I are scheduled to leave Thursday morning bound for Puerto Vallarta so I'd like to leave knowing that all is okay. I will up date you Wednesday night before leaving town. Say a prayer that Dolly stays away. Though I'm prepared some what for a storm to come my way ...I'm really not! Robin

2 comments:

Fonda said...

We are never truly prepared for a storm...we just try to remind ourselves that in our part of the country it is a possibility. I was thinking just last night that I bet the boogie boarding will be a blast on the county beach this week! Good luck!

Fonda said...

Waiting for pictures from yesterday evening/today. I bet the water was rough!