Tuesday, July 15, 2008

It's Official

Josh and Jessy are having "A GIRL"...it was confirmed by a second ultrasound yesterday. Both mommy and daddy to be are very happy...I guess Josh will carry on in the Harris tradition of having a girl. Seems that is what this side of the Harris family has...but he is very excited. Now if I can only stay away from the baby girl section I'll be doing okay.

They plan on naming her Hayden Brice Harris. She is due to arrive December 1st and so for she looks and seems to be developing very well and with no issues thus far. So...we'll have a new addition to our family around the holidays and also soon after Colton's 2nd birthday.

Hard to believe Colton will be 2 very soon. How time has a way of just floating on by.

Will keep you posted on any new developments with the baby.

Keep checking back to see if what it is really is....Have a good one.
Robin

3 comments:

Fonda said...

Congratulations! Now you will have one of each also. That will make every baby item you see appealing. Believe me, I know!

Love you, girl!

August said...

Congratulations!

I hope to be a grandmother someday! Maybe my DD (darling daughter) will change her mind about having children.

I bet it's a lot of fun being a grandma. :)

Robin said...

It can be exhausting at times but then "There's nothing like it"...My grandson is just the best thing and I'm sure that little grand-daughter will be too!

I know Fonda...the stores...I'm a little scared...I need to start saving and not spending...What's a "Grams" to do?