Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Welcome

Welcome....I can't believe I am going to start blogging but maybe this will be a good thing.

I have a good friend that does this and I do enjoy logging in to her blog from time to time. It's a nice way of keeping up with what is going on in her life. Hopefully I will be half as interesting.

So...I thought this may be a good way of keeping in touch with family and friends that I don't talk with everyday...this way when your bored and have nothing to do...you can see if I'm bored with nothing to do as well!

I'll keep you informed as to what is going on in my corner of the world...keep you updated on the kids, the grandson and the new grandchild that is due in December. I'm sure we'll have something to talk about....wouldn't ya think?

Please feel free to send comments and messages. Please bare with me as I'm in learning mode to how this all works...

Until next time...Robin

5 comments:

Fonda said...

Welcome to the blog-o-sphere! I am so glad you are joining me. I can hardly wait to hear a little more about your life. Looking forward to the weekend!!

Fonda said...

Oh, yeah...and thanks for linking to my blog!

Fonda said...

Just checking to make sure there were no blackmail photos from the weekend!

August said...

Hi Robin! Welcome to blogosphere! I like the name of your blog... pretty clever. ;)

Robin said...

Thanks ladies...we'll see how this goes...thanks for visiting! Oh and as far as photos...I can't promise anything