Friday, July 18, 2008

Long Week

It's been a long week.

I started out with Monday spending ALL day at my attorneys office. That was mentally draining. After coming home I was in bed and asleep by 8 PM...which is unheard of.

Then Tuesday through today I watched Colton. He was getting over an infection and Tammy wanted to make sure he was a 100% before returning him to day care. Yesterday not only did he spend the day here...he also spent the night. We had lots of fun but this ole' Grams is tuckered out.

Tomorrow I plan on cleaning and doing laundry to prepare for my trip at the end of the week.

Sunday I will go to a craft show out in Katy with my friend and neighbor. I love those things. I really would like to get back into doing crafts myself.

Oh...and I'm actually pretty excited. I added a site meter counter to the web page (blog page) and I actually was able to figure it out ALL by myself...I'm not much of a computer person so this was a big deal for me.

Not a very eventual week unless you were hanging out with Colton and myself. Enjoy your weekend and I'll check back in before leaving on my trip. Take care and visit often...Robin

1 comment:

Fonda said...

Glad to hear that you survived the week. You and Tammy have a great trip!