Sunday, March 14, 2010

Mystery Solved

Back in February when packing for my trip to Los Angeles I couldn't find my Coach purse.
I wanted to only take one purse and it matched most of my clothing.
But where was it?
Come to think about it...I haven't seen it since I moved.
So I mentioned it to Fonda...her response was...Did you sell it in the yard sale?
Of course not!
See, when I got ready to move I sold almost everything I had but that would have not been one of the items.
Needless to say Fonda mentioned that idea more than once.
So, I called Jenn to see if she borrowed it...her response was no, I have my own...maybe it's still packed in a bin in the garage.
My thought was, I have unpacked everything.
Only thing left in bins were craft items, no way it could be in there.
So, off to LA I went with two different purses.
Since then I have taken on the task to organizing my garage. Didn't like the way I had it.
I have a 3 car garage and basically things were storage in between the third and second garage.
After time I didn't like that. Still wasn't able to use the third garage so I figured that I needed that area
to be my storage area.
I wanted all my craft stuff better organized and out of bins where I had packed everything.
I'm sure you can tell where I'm going with this....
Yes...in a bin with craft items was....

My Coach purse.
And not only was this purse what I found in a bin....I also found 2 other Coach purse that I forgot I had along with a couple Vera Bradley bags and couple of other purses.
How do you forget you have these things? Out of sight out of mind. I think maybe we (I) have too much.
Thanks to cleaning and organizing the garage there are no other missing items.

3 comments:

August said...

I'm a Dooney & Burke girl myself, but I really like that Coach handbag of yours. I have a Vera Bradley satchel that I use for hand-carry when I travel. It's been to four different countries so far.

Fonda said...

Ha! You found three Coach purses? Glad we were both wrong as to their destinies. Were there any other treasures in the craft bins?

Brenda said...

I do love finding these kinda things!a great at locating 3 at once that was hidden treasure.