Wednesday, March 10, 2010

It's A Grams Week

Well this week is starting out to be a full week of Grand-babies.
Monday was my regular day to watch Colton and Tayler while Tammy has class in the morning.
After the kids left I ran bailey to the Doctor for his check up. He's doing good. Got off another one of his meds and cut back on 2.
Tuesday it was my morning to watch Colton and Tayler while Tammy had class again.
We had a visitor...Liam.
So had visits with 3 out of 4 Grand-babies.
Below is Liam, Colton and Tayler.

Liam and Tayler playing.
Then today I watched Hayden for a couple hours while Jessy had a eye appointment.


And then Liam showed up while his mommy (Jenn) had a hair appointment.

Today was not my day to have Colton and Tayler so it was like a trade day....I had the 2 of them (Liam and Hayden) at the same time but Liam stayed longer.
Now I feel like I'm running out of steam. I feel like I'm trying to get sick. Not sure if it's a cold, or allergies or what.
We've had such crazy weather but now at the end of it, it's my turn to catch something.
I ran over to Tammy's and got some night time meds so hopefully they will kick in and all will be well.
After all I will have Colton and Tayler in the morning until noon. Then they'll be back around 3:30 for Tammy's night class and Liam will be joining us at 4 while Jenn and Paul head out to the rodeo.
I think Liam is spending the night.
Anyway...I can't get sick. I have a date Friday night with my girls and Toby Keith!
Whoo-Hoo!
Always something in the life of this Ole' Grams.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Well your week is full of grandbabies! I love how Tayler is grabbing her crotch in the picture! ha ha. Hope you are feeling better. See you in the morning.

P.S. IF you do get sick, perfect timing since you will have a week to recover!! :)

Fonda said...

My goodness, girl! I don't know about sick, but I would definatly be tired! Cute pics.

Stacy said...

yeah for girl's night!!! Such cute babies! Can't believe how quickly they are growing up! Crazy!