Saturday, March 6, 2010

A New Blog

I have a new blog!

I'm going to do the Project 365....basically a daily blog that consist of pictures of my day to day life over the next 365 days.. I will post only one picture per day that has something to do with what I'm doing, something I love, somewhere I've been, etc...if that day deserves more than one picture then I will post it but I plan on only one picture a day.

The new blog will tell you it's purpose.

I will still share stories and pictures on this blog....so please keep stopping by. This blog will not change. And it will also be the place you'll see the most pictures.

So make sure you keep the address to the new blog handy BUT you can look on my side bar of this blog and find the link under Blogs That I Follow and click on Robin....Project 365 and it will take you straight to that blog.
http://www.robin-myproject365.blogspot.com



Bare with me as the blog page is still not finished but finished enough for me to get this project going.

I hope you enjoy. I'm curious as to see what kind of life I have...should be very interesting.

2 comments:

Fonda said...

I can hardly wait to see it. I think you will be surprised by just how much you have going on in your life.

Stacy said...

I love the way this blog is looking as well!!!