Sunday, March 7, 2010

Where Has It Gone?

Time..Where is it? Why am I so busy or at least feel like I'm so busy?

I have been trying to make it to the beach house for 6 months or more now. What is that all about? Today was the day I thought I would make it but instead I delivered rodeo tickets and then cleaned around the house. Projects that needed to be done or finished.

I had Colton and Tayler all last week and they come again tomorrow so I needed to prepare for them.

In a week it will be Spring Break...That is my goal...beach during that time at least a day...we'll see. Lately seems when I feel I have a day to myself, something happens and changes my plans.

Don't get me wrong...I'm not complaining...I just don't understand it.

Tonight I was finally able to sit downand do bills. Something I've tried to do for the past week. It's a good thing nothing is going to be late.

Thanks for letting me get that off my chest...Now on to fun stuff....getting ready to make my Canada reservations...So excited!

Hope you at an enjoyable weekend. We FINALLY had beautiful weather.

3 comments:

Stacy said...

I hear ya! Before we know it, March will be gone! CRAZY!

Fonda said...

It's called parenting. We only thought we would get time to ouselves when they left home. What we really get is more sporadic (and often unplanned) chances to parent and grandparent. (just look at everything I did last week at the spur of the moment) Don't get me wrong, I love it. I just sometimes wish I could plan ahead for some of it.

Robin said...

Amen Fonda...said it so true...