Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Fun At The Beach

Look who made his second trip to the beach.
First time he was just barely a month old. He loved the water but as you can see below...
he really liked the sand.
We didn't stay out long at the water as it was a little chilly but other than the water it was the most beautiful day,
Such a handsome beach babe
After we were done at the beach Liam was worn out and went and took a nap.
Jenn and I were able to get some deck time in and enjoy a couple hours just talking, soaking up the sun and enjoying a drink.

Then Liam was up and it was time to start the cleaning process and head back towards home.

Tomorrow will be a fun day with my other little man....Livestock Show.

6 comments:

Stacy said...

What a cutie!!! He looks like he LOVED the beach - how fun!

Unknown said...

He looks so cute with them big ole toofies! U bet Tayler will try and eat the sand...

Fonda said...

It looks like Jenn has a future surfer dude on her hands. All of my grand babies hated the sand on their hands last summer...and Liam is thrilled by it!

August said...

He's so cute. Did you noticed Bailey looking at the camera on the first picture? So funny!

Anonymous said...

Is this the grandchild you were waiting on when I came with Fonda for the shower and broke my tooth on the bread? I still have my beautiful cross from that day.

He is a handsome fella. I wished I was playing in the sand with him. You would be surprised how many kids don't like getting their hands dirty these days.

Glad you and Jenn had some quiet time too.

Rita

Robin said...

August...that is actually Howie, Jenn's dof not Bailey...they are both the same type of dog but bailey is a lot bigger.

Rita...yes, this is the baby...my how time flies...he's a cutie. I also have a grand-daughter that was born 3 days after him...fun stuff!