Friday, May 14, 2010

Day 5....(More to the story)

How could I forget?????
After going up the CN Tower we went through the gift shop.
I was in search for a hat...
a Royal Canadian Mounty Police hat.
Since day one arriving in Canada, every gift shop I passed I went in looking for that hat...of course no hate was to be found.
For those of you that know every detail of my travels...since Colton was a baby I have gotten him a hat from just about every place I've been that has represented that country, state or city...so I figured Canada would be a piece of cake....
NOT!!!
So I went through the gift shop and no hat...so I decided to look one more time and I came across an area that had napkins and cards that had pictures of the Canadian Police and such on them and thought....how can they have this and no hat...about that time I turned around and there they were...5 hats in a cube like thing close to floor as though they were hiding...but I found it and was so happy.
So between finding the hat and the food in China Town it made the trip to Toronto worth it. How could of forgotten the story about the hat?
That's all I could talk about ALL day!

1 comment:

Fonda said...

Yay! I was wondering whether or not a hat would appear for Colton. Is it child sized or adult? It looks big. Guess what Will wants? A sombrero! And he is 15!!!