Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Sweet Little Girl

Sunday I was going to watch Colton and Tayler for a few hours but Tammy's plans changed so it looked as though it was just gonna be a relaxing Sunday on the couch...then the phone rings and it's Josh with the question...are you busy today? A question that sometimes scares me.
My reply was .... Why?
Response: Jessy is at work and I wanna get some yard work done...I've done some but it's too hard keeping a eye on Hayden too. I then replied, bring her over.
Hayden is the one I see the least so I was excited to have a few hours with her.
Needless to say I got lots of love.
And we played lots in the playroom.
I have a 4 bedroom house and turning one of those rooms in to a playroom was a smart move.
It's a easy place to keep up with the grand-babies....especially the 2 that are crawling and starting to walk.

Jenn stopped by on her way home from church so she and Liam could see Hayden as well.
I just LOVE this picture of the 2 of them.
We were playing peek-a-boo and they were loving it...saw that this could be a good photo opt...so I did the blanket and peek-a-boo while Jenn snapped the picture.
Too Cute!

Love those grand-babies!

2 comments:

Stacy said...

What cuties! I know you had a blast with them!

Unknown said...

you know what's freaky? that second pic of hayden resembles jen!