Thursday, February 5, 2009

2 Weeks And Counting

In 2 weeks I'll be off again on another adventure. This time it takes me to San Francisco. It's what we call "Grandma's Gone Wild...Part 2"

My girls and me...Fonda, Stacy and Beverly are spending 4 nights in the Bay area...last year we did New York (Bev couldn't make that one) and we decided then we would make it a point to go somewhere every year....just the girls. We joked about a lot of stuff as we prepared for NY and that's how the Grandma's Gone Wild came about...we (with the exception of Bev) were new Grandma's at the time...Bev has been one for awhile now.

So...by the end of the month I'll be able to share my new adventures with you. The thing I'm looking forward to the most besides getting away and having girl time is our visit to Alcatraz...we will actually do that our first day there. I can hardly wait!

Also when I return I will be able to update you on Jennifer and if her little bundle of joy she is carrying will be a boy or girl. She finds out the day after I leave for San Francisco so I will post that after I get back.

Okay...I think your all updated so I will let you go...thanks for stopping by...until next....
"It Is What It Is"

2 comments:

Fonda said...

Two weeks from today, baby! I am ready to go. I bought my "lightweight raincoat" on my way in to work today...and picked up some cute 'airport friendly' slip ons at a bargain price! I have to start packing soon. Oh, and thanks again for making reservations at the steakhouse for me. You can take the girl out of Texas, but you can't take Texas out of the girl! Love ya!

August said...

You grandmas are going to have alot of fun in Frisco. I'm not sure if you know this about me but I lived in San Francisco for almost two years long time ago.

It's a really nice city to visit. You girls have fun!