Monday, February 2, 2009

Man Of The Hour

Today was a visit with Grand-babies. After Hayden left Colton soon followed.
I thought I would have a hard time taking pictures of him because lately he just won't pose but I guess today was my lucky day.
As you can see in the pictures he's just a "Big Ole' Ham"
saying cheese and a cute one at that!
All night he kept telling me ...picture, picture...he wanted his picture taken and smiled in just about everyone....but there are too many for me to post so I chose a few of my favorites.
The above picture he's checkin' out his Rock Star style...or it could be his Redneck country style...
either way I'd clap for more. And above he's just being silly. Had to bring his Elmo chair in the kitchen while I tired to find something for dinner.
And below...Oh my...it was the cutest thing...I wish I had a better picture....he was sitting in his chair playing with the toy phone that of course looks like a cell phone. It has numbers on it when you flip it open just like a cell phone. Anyway....he had both hands on the phone and a finger from each hand pressing on the numbers as though he was typing to send a text message. It was the cutest thing. Just shows you how fast they pick up on the things they see around them.
He's a pretty smart cookie anyway.
And below just Colton being Colton the sweetest Grandson in ALL the land.
We went to go and get his zebra animal for him but he decided he wanted ALL the animals on his bed to come and sit with him. I'm glad he did...it made for one sweet picture.
So...that was my day...first Hayden and then Colton...I can hardly wait for the other 2 to make their arrival. I wonder how a day with ALL of them all ALONE would be?
Until next time....
Oh...that should be Wednesday...Tammy finds out if she's having a boy or girl....
Stay tuned.

2 comments:

Fonda said...

I know he picked up that text messaging from his Momma!

Robin said...

I'm sure!