Wednesday, February 4, 2009

An Added Feature

I have another look for the blog. Did you notice the banner? I love it! An old friend who also has a blog designed the banner and told me how to add it to the blog. She has done several friends blogs with a banner. I know it wasn't an easy task for her cause at first I didn't know what I wanted and she made some things up and I liked them but they just didn't seem like what I was looking for, though I didn't know what that was....but she didn't give up, she kept trying to help me figure it out...and then in the mist of her trying to figure a banner out for me, she re-did her blog page and I really liked it and it gave me the idea I was looking for. I wanted the words to stand out and then I thought....flowers...I took the girls (Jennifer and Tammy) favorite flowers and had those added because after all, this family is blooming and "It Is What It Is"... So there you go....another new look for the blog. Thanks August for making the blog look so beautiful!

2 comments:

August said...

You're very welcome. I'm glad you like it. :)

Robin said...

I not only like it...I love it!