Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Look Out.....

San Francisco Here We Come....
Grandma's Gone Wild Part 2
Tomorrow morning my best gals and myself leave for 4 nights of San Francisco fun. This is our second annual trip. I think we are all looking forward to some fun and to just get away. I have a cell phone rule while on vacation...
NO CELL PHONES
(except for emergencies and checking in at the end of the day...you don't want to hear the bull-shit of the day when your trying to get away from it)
BUT
I have to have mine close by cause I have a couple projects going on and if I need to be reached I need to to be reached. I'm hoping that won't be the case but
"It Is What It Is".
I'm off to get my nails done and make another hit on the ATM machine...it's closer than the bank. Then I'll come home and wait for Colton. I'll watch him a couple hours before I head out. I'm meeting my girlfriends at a hotel near the airport as to not make that drive so early in the morning.
So....this will be my last post until I get back. Check back back Monday night (if your up late) or Tuesday morning. I will have a post as to what Jennifer and Paul are having....
A Boy or A Girl!
She's so funny. She wants to know so bad. She said she feels so sorry for Paul if she can't find out because the baby won't reveal him or herself...she said she'll be so emotional. She's just too funny!
Enjoy your weekend....I know I will.... rain or shine...that's the weather we are suppose to have...sun and rain.

1 comment:

Fonda said...

Look out San Francisco, alright. I am READY!