Sunday, February 15, 2009

My Little Valentine

This was my Valentine's date....the man of my life....my grandson
COLTON

Above there he is with his new Valentine puppy from Gram. He calls the puppy "Bal-tine" for Valentine.
We had a nice evening...he played with his new Handy Manny toys I got for him.
Below he's coloring....we both laid on the floor and colored for some time. When I thought I was done he pulled me back down to color.....so color I did.

Below is Little Miss Hayden.
Before picking up Colton I went over to deliver her Valentine's gift as well. She also got a Valentine puppy along with the little onesie she has on that says My 1st Valentine along with a few more outfits.

She's growing up so much. It had been 2 weeks since I saw her last and she looked so different.

The picture below was taken today...I stopped by Josh and Jessy's after getting my new glasses. She was getting ready to go somewhere with her mommy and she looked so cute in her outfit I just had to snap a picture.
Hayden also has her ears pierced. Jessy took her a few days ago...she looks so cute.

Now it's time for me to start preparing for my trip...4 days and counting.
Yippee!

2 comments:

Fonda said...

Sweet baby pictures! I can't believe Hayden has her ears pierced and I don't! Guess I really am a chicken!

Unknown said...

Colton loves his "Bal-Tine" puppy! He gets VERY angry when Daisy tries to take it!