Monday, February 2, 2009

Girl Time

Hope everyone enjoyed the Super Bowl. My son in law must be in Steelers heaven right now.
Hayden came over and spent the night so her mommy and daddy could do their Super Bowl thing.
Below is a picture of Hayden watching the Super Bowl.

I was a little nervous that Miss Hayden would do as she did last time she spent the night and stay up all night...but...she was a good girl.
We went to bed around 11:30 and I woke her up this morning about 7:15.
We had a good afternoon and thankfully a good night.

The above picture was taken last night. She was laying on her cousin Colton's bed. I was "FINALLY" able to capture a smiling picture.

The pictures below were taken this morning. She was quite the ham.

I must say...she sure is a sweet little girl....and as I sit here updating you and sharing pictures I am awaiting the arrival of of my Grandson Colton who will be here in less than an hour.

This Gram surely will need to go to bed early tonight.

Maybe tomorrow I'll have pictures of Colton to share. It's a little harder getting him to pose these days, he's always so busy.
Enjoy your day!

2 comments:

Fonda said...

She is soooo cute. I love that sweet smile.

Robin said...

She is a cutie!