Saturday, February 7, 2009

A Busy Day

My sweet grandson Colton spent the night last night. I had a busy day yesterday and picked him up in the evening when I was done so his mommy could get studying and test done.
Well, at 10:30 he was still all wound up and I was about to pass out so I thought...instead of putting him in his bed I'll just let him sleep with me. In the past it had work though it's been awhile....well...for an hour all he did was keep grabbing my face saying over and over again....Muggy, Muggy...ahhh Muggy and giving me kisses.
Ha!
See...Muggy is what he calls me instead of Gram...It is cute to hear him say it. Not sure if he'll change to Gram down the road or if I'll always be a "Muggy". One day maybe I'll explain the story on how we THINK Muggy came about.
Finally a little after 11:30 he fell asleep.
Then this morning we went and picked up Jenn. They were having some sort of chili festival at her church and she wanted is to go so we did.
Colton loves out doors and as soon as we got out of the truck he was ALL over the place.
The above picture is him on the slide.
After we were done we went to Ruthie's Mexican Restaurant for lunch. Coton loves chips and salsa (dip as he would call it). Picture below at lunch.

After lunch we made a quick trip into Wal-mart before dropping Jenn off. Of course we had to go into the toy section cause he is so deprived of toys (Ha-Ha-Ha).
After dropping Jenn off Colton fell right to sleep on his journey home with one of his brand new toys in his lap.

We had a wonderful day but I'm exhausted!
I can't decide what to do tomorrow....
clean house or rest.
Enjoy the rest of your weekend!

2 comments:

Fonda said...

I love it...he fell asleep with "one of his toys". Just how many did he get while he was there? Sounds like a nice Saturday.

We had Kelli and Brooke here last night and Meagan and Davin are on their way now to celebrate Meagan's birthday. No toys today though...Nonna still is feeling up to par, so there will be no shopping today!

Hope you chose to rest today!

Robin said...

He got 3 toys...1 went home with hom and 2 will stay at my house.