Sunday, June 14, 2009

And How Was Your Weekend

I had a very nice weekend.

I had a friend come over Saturday afternoon who also spent the night. We caught up and just enjoyed girl time talking. Also my friend across the street was able to sneak away for a bit and join us for a drink until her youngest child sought her out and found her. Still a nice girl time.

The purpose for the getting together was to help me start packing up stuff. I'm planning on packing things up in the house and getting ready to do a little remodeling. I figured the best way to change things up was to act like I'm moving and cleaning it all up....getting rid of what I don't need and all that good stuff.

Got some of that done...but I think we visited a little bit more than we worked.

I also caught up on some much needed rest...after all...last week was a busy week around here.

Tomorrow I'm off to see grand-babies...hopefully I will be able to post some updated pictures for you.

Oh...and one more thing...I did a Face book account...still learning it...it's different than what I'm use too...but it's also a way to reunite with old friends. We'll see how it goes.

Until next time take care....Oh...and this weekend...off to the beach...Yippee!

1 comment:

Fonda said...

Glad you got some rest. I was tired for you. We still need to make a date to go look at a few model homes to get some ideas. Jim is ready to start making a move on our new house, so I need ideas too!