Monday, June 22, 2009

Update Time

All has been well...just busy. I did find time to head to the beach house this weekend and was joined by my good friend Stacy and her husband Albert. It was hot at the beach but as long as you were on the deck you had a wonderful breeze. Needless to say that's where we spent most of our time. It's too nice and relaxing not to spend time there.

I have pictures of Hayden and Liam to post but right now my memory card won't load with my printer...I guess it wants a time out so I will try tomorrow and then post you some pictures.

I took Jenn last week to a hair appointment so I was the one taking caring of Liam...it was so nice having him rest on my chest. Nothing like holding a baby, especially one you don't have to keep. Ha! All you older moms get it. Liam is growing but still so small.

Then Josh brought Hayden by for an hour...she is growing so much and such a cutie. She makes all sorts of noises.

Below is a picture of Tayler and Colton...Don't you just love it. Tammy took it. I saw it on her facebook and she also has it on her blog (you can click on her name on the right side bar of this page to go to her blog) so I saved it to my computer cause it's so cute of the 2 of them together.

Hope all is good with all of you...I'll stay in touch. Until next time....

1 comment:

Fonda said...

I love this picture. Like I told Tammy, you can just see how much he loves his little sister. See you soon!