Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Sweet Liam

Here are a couple pictures of Liam that I took yesterday while at the hospital visiting Jenn and Liam. Isn't he just precious? He loves laying on his mommy.Today Jenn should be leaving the hospital...not sure what time. Once I know they are on the way home I'll head that way to get Howie home for them.
And look at all that hair...to me for a white baby he has a lot...Jenn was bald until 18 months and even then it wasn't much.
*** A Tammy update...she is at the hospital...I haven't talked with her this morning. She's suppose to send me a message when she knows about when the baby is coming. I will keep you posted!
Colton is here and sleeping still...I may need to get him up soon so we can start the process of cleaning up so when I get those calls that Jenn is leaving hospital and Tammy had the baby...I'll be ready to do what I need to do.
Oh...and did I say..."I'm tired"? Makes me wonder how my grandmother kept a ton of us grandchildren at all ages...and even took us out in public. Bless her!

1 comment:

Fonda said...

Amen, sister! I am tired for you. And Liam is adorable!