Monday, June 29, 2009

Birthday Dinner

This evening I met with Josh, Jessy and Hayden for a birthday Dinner for Josh. We had a nice time...ate at Cafe Adobe. That Hayden is sure a cutie and was so good while we were out.

She wanted big people food, that's for sure.

After dinner we went to Babies R Us where I had Hayden's picture taken at the portrait studio they have in the store...needless to say her pictures are adorable. She was so good for the camera. Maybe I can find a way to share when I find time to mess with the scanner and all.

This weekend the family will gather at the beach house for the holidays weekend. I also have friends that are renting a beach house a couple houses down. Hopefully it's not a sign of what's to come. Last July 4th they stayed in the house that was right next door to where they are staying this week....notice I said "WAS"...that's because that house floated away during hurricane Ike never to be found.

Anyway...I'm hoping there will be a chance since all grandchildren will be under one roof to get a picture of them all...should be an interesting task to say the least.

Well, I'm off to bed...well..actually to lay in bed while I watch tonight's episode of The Bachlorette...I had to record it tonight since I was gone. I love that show! Ha!

Have a good one....

2 comments:

Fonda said...

Glad to hear that the whole family will be out for the 4th. We are planning a big bar-b-q dinner.

And don't give everyone the idea that I am bad luck! That beach house was very old and swayed when the washing machine was on.

Can hardly wait for the weekend.

Robin said...

Wouldn't that be one hell of a blog story...ha...Can't wait for the weekend...see you Friday!