Monday, June 8, 2009

Grand Baby Updates

So...today I watched Colton while Tammy went for her doctor appointment...she calls afterwards and says...I've dilated to 2 and my fluid is low, I'm going into the hospital tomorrow night and they will induce Wednesday morning.
So...after I clean house some tomorrow and run errands and go visit with Jenn and Liam I will go and pick up Colton. He'll be staying with me while Tammy and Kyle are at the hospital...they should be released Friday.
After Tayler makes her arrival I will take Colton to the hospital to meet his new baby sister.
So...the 2 newest grand-babies will be 4 days apart.
"I'm already tired"
So...I have Howie...Jenn and Paul's dog, who already knows something is going on...I will take him home after Jenn and Paul go home on Wednesday.Then Colton and I will go to the hospital (hopefully)...Oh...and tomorrow...we need to figure out sleeping arrangements...Howie is sleeping with me so I can keep him and Bailey (my dog) separated cause Bailey wants to play all night..now I need a place for Colton to sleep...so it may be Howie, Colton and me in the bed...I'm sure we'll find something to work.
So...I went this evening to visit Jenn and Liam (Paul too)....and the photographer for baby pictures was there...while she was trying to pose Liam I was able to snap this shot...look at him...around 30 hours old and look how far he has that head raised. I'm tellin' ya...he's ready to go!
And here I am with Liam saying my good-byes until we meet tomorrow....actually I'm Eskimo kissing him...something he will grow up knowing he and his Grams will do.
I will keep you posted on all the happenings of our family this week. Oh..and I have a friend coming over this weekend...she's gonna help me do some packing up while I prepare to get the house ready for a make over....so I'm busy
"EVERY"
day this week.
I think it's time for a vacation!
What do you think?

2 comments:

Fonda said...

OMG!!! When it rains it pours...and then rains a little more. Too bad you can't post a picture of all three of you piled up in the bed tonight. Poor Bailey is left out of all the fun. If I were you, I wouldn't even bother with the house!

Unknown said...

wow, Liam already looks so big with his head held high! The boys have the upper hand for at least another 24 hours.