Friday, June 12, 2009

Grandchildren

Yesterday I went to the hospital to see Tammy and when we got there the hospital photographer was there taking Tayler's pictures....so when they photographer snapped her last picture I snapped this one...isn't she precious. Colton saw the bow in her hair and related that to a princess so now he calls her princess.
Tayler also has brown hair and right now the eyes are blue...we think
After stopping by the hospital we then left to visit with Jenn and Liam. He was resting very comfy on his mommy....here's this shot of him...another precious little grandchild. He makes so many different facial expressions, so cute....in some he looks like Paul and otters like Jenn.
And then after visiting Jenn on the way back home we stopped one more time to see Tammy and Tayler...I wanted Colton to be able to see them enough as not to feel left out. So we were able to get this family shot of them.
After all our visits and Colton being some what of a cranky butt we headed home and of course he fell a sleep about half way home holding his big sticker book...he looked too cute I had to take his picture too.
We got home...had some dinner and after he helped get Bailey (the dog) wound up some more I decided it was lights out...I was exhausted...so off to bed we all went...after about 15 minutes they were all out and then so was I. It's been a busy, draining, exciting week...I'm looking forward to a little down time.
Enjoy your weekend!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

What beautiful grand babies!!! Looks like Tammy got her dark haired little girl.