Sunday, August 5, 2012

Happy 1st Birthday Noah

We interrupt the Italy post for a very important event....

Noah's First Birthday!!!!
 One year ago today August 5th Jennifer and Paul blessed my life with my 3rd grandson and my fifth grandchild, Noah Todd Marker...He truly is a blessing and a handsome one at that.
 Here is big brother Liam helping Noah with his new ride he got for his little brother.
 Jenn made Noah's cake, the #1 with different race cars on it as a symbol that this year has raced by.
 Jenn had kept Liam's 1st Birthday hat and now Noah got to wear it.
 Noah and his birthday cake
 It's time to dig in
 Noah was so into discovering his birthday cake and having cake for the first time
 I think he approved that his cake was GREAT
 and clapping his hands and going yeah cause today is my day...
I'm The Birthday Boy

the same shirt Liam wore when he turned 1
 Happy Birthday to me!!!
Noah is just so sweet with a happy personality and just a smiley little boy.
What a joy this past year has been.

***I will return tomorrow to continue with the Italy blog***

2 comments:

Fonda said...

Sweet, sweet face! Gotta love those celebrations.

Stacy said...

I so can't believe he is one - the year did race by!!