Saturday, August 10, 2013

A Pirate's Life For Me...Day 6 of Our Family Vacation

This morning we set sail towards the Clearwater Marina to catch a ride on

Today was an adventure for a little pirates.
 We were all greeted by the ships pirates and had pictures taken.
We were all given our own pirate hat.
 Above: Hayden, Tayler and Noah
Below: Colton
 Below: Liam
 I think the kids were in awe of the ship...it was pretty cool....the crew was very hands on with the kids with lots to do on our 2 hour sail.
Below: Tammy and Family: Kyle, Colton, Tammy and Tayler
 My cousin Lonnie joined us on our pirate adventure...this was one thing I wanted to take all the grandchildren to do..they .had lots of good reviews and they did not disappoint.
 Time for the  pirate games to begin...all children (and some adults) were given water guns that looked like a gun that was used back in the pirate days.
They went around shooting the bad pirates and had a great time.
They were all sad when their guns finally ran out of water.
 Above: Liam squirted by the pirate girl 
Below: Tayler squirting the pirate girl...maybe she was thinking, that's what you get for getting my cousin

Below: Hayden having her turn at the squirting...
I think I got squirted a few times myself
 Noah joined in on the fun but when he ran out of water he couldn't figure out where it went
 Time for a good ole' pirate story
 All the grand-kids listened to the story being very well behaved...the story teller did a good job keeping the children's attention
 and of course every good pirate story ends with finding the treasure
 Colton waited to receive his treasure without pushing through the crowd of kids and the pirate told him what a good and patient pirate he was to wait for everyone else to go...Colton so liked the praise we received.
 And Noah having his pirate snack...every good pirate needs his snack
 then it was time for the little pirates to look like pirates with some facial hair...it was face painting time...Hayden and Liam didn't want any part of having their face painted but Colton and Tayler were more than ready and Auntie Jenn joined in the fun too.
 Arrrgggg... A Pirate's life for me....
Colton and Tayler with one of our ship's pirates
 Jenn and Family with another one of our ship's pirates...
Paul, Jenn, Liam and Noah
 Josh and Hayden enjoying the nice breeze off the water during our sail
 another pirate game....musical chairs...
 and then it was time for the dance off and then a conga line
 and then we ended with a limbo...
our pirate adventure has come to an end...what a great time we had...everyone from the kids to the adults enjoyed our time out to sea...lots of great memories.

Then it was time to get back to the house, clean up a little and us girls, Jenn, Tammy, my cousin Lonnie and myself headed over to
for the most wonderful massage any of us had ever had.

Seriously...it was that good.
It was funny cause before we went in Tammy had asked if we were gonna have women or men do the massage and Jenn said she didn't know and I was like I don't care as long as it's good and then the discussion was with or without panties and I'm like without cause I need my glutes  done real good cause I have a lot of issues there....so we laughed and me being who I am made lots of comments.
Can you even imagine my friends? ....lol

So we are relaxing when the a lady comes in and calls Jenn's name and a guy comes in and calls my name...we all kinda laughed...those who know me know why...lol and off we went.

When it was all over I felt so good and relaxed...we had 80 minutes and that went by way too fast...next time it has to be 2 hours.

So when it was over and time to go back in the relaxing room I opened the door and all the girls were already back in the room, once the guy left I looked at them and said
I haven't been touched liked that in 7 years...
My girls thought that was gross...
Tammy was like, did you say that to him....lol....the answer is NO, I didn't want to be that person who got thrown out for sexual harassment...but you know I had a good time with my stories.

Time to head back to the house and chill for awhile...that evening I was to watch the boys while Jenn and Paul went out to dinner at The Sandpearl.

I think it rained that evening.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The pirate ship looked like fun. If I ever make it there one day I will have to take Ryker. He loves squirt guns.

I haven't had a massage in years. I think I will make me an appointment soon. I'm way overdue.

Rita