Wednesday, August 7, 2013

The Vacation Continues

I think this day of vacation is 
Tuesday July 23rd

I went with Jenn and the boys to Lowery Park and Zoo.
When I was a kid this place was just a small park like amusement place.
Today it's a huge zoo with rides and a water area.

Also voted #1 children's zoo by Parent magazine.

I think Tammy and family went to the beach and fished and Josh and Hayden went shopping.

It started to rain once we got there but didn't last long and then we were off....it was a very hot day.
 This was my favorite thing at the zoo....watching the boys feed the birds.
 Jenn with the boys...once Liam got the hang of it he was having a ball.
 Noah and I near the zebra's and giraffes.
We went on a tram tour through the Africa part to see the animals and they mentioned they were able to have so many animals from Africa cause the Tampa climate is similar to that of Africa.
No wonder it was so dang hot, we were in Africa.
 After visiting some of the zoo we stopped for lunch and then the sky opened up. We stayed waiting it out but didn't look like it was gonna let up so once we had an opening we headed to the gift shop and then to the car.

Heading back to Clearwater the sky was getting sunnier and sunnier.
Once back at the house it was pool time.

Tammy, Kyle and the kids were already back at the house so we joined them for some pool time.
Pool time was my most favorite part of the trip.
Hanging out with the family...watching the kids play...playing a little squirt gun myself with the kids and the just good ole' relax time.
 Above Tayler and myself....
Below Tammy...who became the photographer with my camera while I was in the pool.
She also had a few drinks and was very relaxed and a little funny too...Just FYI...Tammy doesn't drink.
 My twins...Tayler and Liam...not really twins but as close as we'll get as they are 3 days apart.
 And my favorite part...a pool, a floaty, a drink and just a chill....
I'm serious...I'm gonna get a pool, you just wait and see.
 Colton loved the pool...jumping in and going under water...diving under for things at the bottom...he did a lot during our stay in that pool.
 Kyle and Tammy chillin'
 Miss Hayden getting a little braver each time she got in the pool.
 Just havin' some cousin fun
 When we got back from the zoo...Jenn had put Noah down for a small nap.
When he joined us for pool time I thought let's do a picture...
came out pretty good...should of left my glasses on though, had no make up on...oh well.
Not very often you can get all 5 looking at the camera.
 Noah in a float...he really didn't like it and wanted out

 but I think he really wanted to chill in the pool like this, on his grandmas float...from this moment on this is how he wanted to be when we were both in the pool.
He stayed on me like this or sitting up in my lap for a good hour if not more.
When we went in the pool we were in it for a long time.
It was the best part of the home and was a lot cooler.

 As most things, pool time came to an end and it was time to do dinner (thank you Jennifer)

My mom with Hayden, Noah and Liam.
 Tammy and family chilling waiting on dinner.
And then it was time to call it a night.

No comments: