Friday, August 2, 2013

Check Out The Review

I haven't finished blogging about my vacation but I have just created a blog review regarding my issues with the rental property and management.

Please feel free to go and check it out....leave comments...suggestions on where to post this so maybe it will help others....I want the word to get out.


I'm trying to create a place where this review won't be deleted by management so that is why the blog.

If there is another traveler as myself who likes to search and search regarding places to stay and things to do on vacation then I want them to be able to read this as there aren't really that many reviews on this property and now I see why.

My main issue is with management more than anything.

So go and check this out.

Share the above link on your blog, you facebook, where ever you can.

Stay tuned for more vacation blogging coming soon...there were fun times on this vacation.

2 comments:

Fonda said...

Whoa! That was scathing! But I happen to know how much homework you do on a trip and for you to experience this much trouble is very unusual. We have always had great stays together on vacation, even with renting private residences. I feel so bad that your family time was not all that you had planned because they refused to bring in a real AC person.

Robin said...

I just left a review (created my own for this company since they aren't listed) on trip advisor so all those people like me that use that site (which I love) can see a review on this company/property....