Sunday, August 11, 2013

Clang Clang Clang Went The Trolley.....Clearwater Beach Vacation


It's Friday July 26th and today was a little laid back during the day.
My brother came in town around lunch time.
My cousin Cheri came in for the weekend and so did Lonnie's girls.

This evening we were set to have family pictures taken at the beach.
I wanted to get some pictures with my mom to capture the moment.
A good friend of mine named Fonda had suggested some months back that I should hire a photographer and have beach pictures taken and not worry about trying to get them taken ourselves.
So glad she suggested it.

I'm posting only the 2 pictures I posted on my Facebook page because not all my children have seen the pictures yet and I want them to see them for themselves first.

Below is me with my beautiful grandchildren.

 And here is my family...my children, grandchildren son in laws, a brother and a mother.
 Like any photo shoot with children it was interesting but not too terribly so...it was fun...they just enjoyed the beach and the sand.

After pictures I had rented a trolley for the night so we could go out and have some fun and not worry about driving and parking.

The trolley was so much fun.

Here is all who came out to have a little fun
myself (of course!) my son Josh, cousin Lonni, Alex (Vanessa's boyfriend) Vanessa (Lonnie's daughter) Cheri (my cousin) my daughter Jenn, son in law Paul, Tammy(Lonnie's daughter n law) Christina (Lonnie's daughter) Ilene and Tray (Lonnie's daughter and son in law) and on his knee my brother John
 And the gang is ready to go.....
First stop was Frenchy's Rockaway Grill on the beach...I loved the vibe of this place...it was a little crowded but we didn't have a problem finding spots at the bar and around the band.
Next stop was The Brown Boxer where we also got a little bite to eat along with drinks
 Above: Vanessa, myself, Tray and Cheri
Below: Jenn and Lonnie
 Outside ready to hop on the Trolley to our next destination
Below: Tray, Lonnie in the back ground, John and Josh
Next stop is Jimmy Crow's at Pier 60 House
It's a roof top bar and the view was wonderful....there's Captain Memo's Pirate ship at the marina
 Alex, myself and Ilene
 Just dancing the night away...someone in the group dropped their drink and soaked 2 of us but I won't call that person out...things happen but I will say...
It wasn't me!!!
One more stop
when we arrived it was around midnight...they still had a full cover charge so I asked if we could get a deal since it was late and we were a big crowd...
he said if I was willing to pay cash he would, it was less than 50% off...cash it was...
way to score....
but sad thing was, it wasn't hopin' ....it was hot no breeze coming in off the water
but we had a good time still, had a couple drinks and a few dances and then headed back to the house.

It was a great time spending the evening with family...
I miss them already.

No comments: