Saturday, August 17, 2013

A Night In The Jungle

August 15th
Kelley, Stacy, Fonda and myself headed to Houston Toyota Center
for 
THE MOONSHINE JUNGLE TOUR
 featuring non-other than
BRUNO MARS
 I was just in love with his music and so curious to see him perform when we found out last year that he was one of the acts on the 2013 Houston Rodeo.
His show was awesome and because all performances are not that long at the rodeo and your view is from afar I knew I needed to see all full blown out show.
 Right after his rodeo performance it was announced he was coming back to Houston and playing at the Toyota center....I knew I had to be there at any cost.
 So, when tickets went on sale I had my oldest daughter Jennifer come over and we both were on our computers at 10am when tickets went on sale...first go round, no tickets available, second go round I had nose bleed section Jenn had nothing, third go round I got nothing she goes...it says section A row 3 which I screamed
GET 'EM!!!!
 We got 'em baby...3rd row from the stage, regular price, something so hard to get these days...needless to say I was a happy camper.
Also the show sold out in like 30 minutes.
 The show did not disappoint...Bruno is an excellent talent....I love going to a show not just to hear a great singer but to be entertained and he can do that...plus it doesn't hurt that he's easy on the eyes.
It was a great night spent with great friends and I'm already thinking...
when is the next concert to see
BRUNO MARS

No comments: