Thursday, August 8, 2013

Clearwater Beach Vacation....Day 5

Wednesday, July 24th

Today I spent time in the pool.
Jenn and the boys were at the house as well...they joined me for a little pool time...
 Jenn and Noah

I visited a little with my mom

Tammy and family and Josh and Hayden went to 
Clearwater Aquarium

 They shared this picture with me.
Clearwater Aquarium is where the dolphin Winter is ...from the movie
A Dolphin's Tale

A true story where the dolphin was rescued, lost his tale and given a prosthetic tale.
From their stories I believe they all had a good time.

That evening my cousin Lonnie came to spend the weekend with us.
Once she got to the house we decided to walk to Pier 60 and watch the sunset and see the activities.

While there we ran into a pirate....Liam loves pirates!
Here the pirate is showing Liam how to sharpen your sword.

 and then the pirates gun
 Noah got into a little pirate fun too
 Pirate and my cousin Lonnie
 Pirate and me
Pirate man and Jenn

I guess we had a little pirate fun too!

 this pirate dude has it made...comes out before sunset, lays his pirate hat on the ground and makes money while taking pictures with your camera....
I will say he spent a lot of time with us (Liam) and took lots of pictures and lots of poses...
He was worth $20

 We walked the pier and shopped the local vendors
 Jenn with Noah and Liam on Pier 60
Liam got a cool spider man picture with his name on it
 On the way back we stopped so Liam could make a huge bubble...this man was on the corner selling these bubble wands or for a tip you could just give it a try...it was worth $1
 Once back at the house we had dinner and visited with my mom...Jenn cleaned up to get Paul from the airport and then do a late dinner.

It was a very laid back kinda day.

No comments: