Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Clearwater Beach Vacation Continued


So on Monday again we woke up with the A/C issues....
You can read that review at

Tammy and family had left....Josh was sleeping....so Jenn and I took Liam, Noah and Hayden and walked to Pier 60 and took the kids to the beach park.

It was a hot day...really more humid than anything...my Houston peeps, we ain't got nothing on their heat...it was a booger.

Here are some pictures of the kids having a play date.

Hayden and Liam met a Pirate along the way
Noah and Liam loved the sand
It took Hayden a little bit to warm up to the sand but when she did she loved it.
And when we got back this is what I did...for 3 hours...I relaxed in the pool...had me some

I forgot about my cares and just relaxed and enjoyed...I must say I fell in love with the idea of a pool.
So different having one to yourself than sharing at the hotel.
I think I'm gonna get me one of these things.

That's it for this day...except for family visiting this is all I got.
More in the next post.

No comments: