Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Family BBQ Time

Saturday July 27th
We threw a backyard BBQ and had a pool party for my family that lives in Tampa.
It was a good opportunity to visit with everyone in one place, be relaxed and for the kids to have a good time swimming while adults could play if they wanted or visited if they wanted.

This post will be basically a picture post to share our day....we went from about noon until around 10 that evening...I think we all had a great time and the pool was a hit.

Thanks to all my family for driving out to the beach
I love you all!
All names in these collages will go from top left to right, then down and to the right
Above: Paul had grill duty, Alex and Vanessa (my cousin Lonnie's daughter), cousin Cheri and her grandchildren, Tammy (my daughter and her family) grandson Noah and granddaughter Hayden
Above: my cousin Kenny (and Lonnie's brother and Cheri's husband, Cheri is cousin by marriage)....Me and Noah, my brother John with the grands Tayler and Colton, Cheri and my Mom, Vanessa, my aunt Loretta and Ilene (my cousin Lonnie's mother and her daughter's)
Above: my sweet little grandson Noah, Vanessa-Noah and Ilene, Cheri and Lonnie with Ilene and Vanessa (Lonnie and Cheri are sister n laws), My son Josh and my brother John
Above: my son in law Paul and my cousin Crystal's husband Phet, Paul, Jenn and Noah,
Paul, Liam Jenn (my daughter) and Noah ,
my grandchildren and Cheri's grandchildren
my granddaughter's Tayler and Hayden
and then Hayden
 Phet (my cousin Crystal's husband)
my Mom and aunt Harriett (cousin Crystal's mom)
Cheri and her oldest son Kenny Jr and grandchildren
my uncle Loren ( Crystal's dad and Harriett's husband)
Above: The cousins, Kenny, Lonnie, Me, Crystal and John
Kenny and Lonnie are brother and sister and then Me and John are brother and sister
Hayden
Colton
cousin Crystal and aunt Harriett
and 4 of my 5 grandchildren

And Colton has it right....just chillin' on vacation.

One more day and then time to head back to Texas.

No comments: