Sunday, August 4, 2013

Clearwater Beach Vacation .....From the beginning

I'm gonna start this blog on a happy note and from almost the beginning...I did write 2 previous post prior to this while on vacation but starting on this one I'm gonna start fresh and hopefully I can remember what exactly happened on this vacation.

But pictures I can share with you.

So we arrived on Saturday July 20th...
Pictures on this post begin with Sunday July 21st.

I left that afternoon to go pick up Josh from the airport and then to go and pick my mother up. Hayden joined me for the drive.

So today ended up being a laid back day. I chose this day to unpack.

When we arrived back to the house the Sheard family were already in the pool.
Below my beautiful daughter Tammy and granddaughter Tayler.
Hayden wanted to join her cousins in the pool. At first she was a little nervous of the water and was nervous with a floaty but by the time our vacation was over she had no fear...below Hayden and Josh.
And there they all are
The pool was used every day and every evening...it was the best part of the house and served as a family gathering place...My favorite part of the vacation.

I'm actually thinking about getting a pool.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

It was definitely the kids favorite part. I enjoyed it as well. I think it would be a good and well used investment. :) Tammy

Fonda said...

Me too! Jim and I have been putting it off, but we realized how much we enjoyed the pool on family vacation and have decided that perhaps it is time.

Robin said...

I've talked to a few people who have pools that are our age and they say they enjoy it more with the grandkids and their kids now being adults...maybe cause it doesn't seem like work now...anyway...I'm thinking about it.

Anonymous said...

Fonda - you have had a pool for 2 years. Jim, the sons, and son in laws just haven't put it up. I say it's time you hired someone to put it up.

Robin - We have enjoyed ours from day 1. We have a 27' above ground pool that is perfect for us. Not to much upkeep and just right for us to get in to have fun. My advice - HIRE someone to put it up. We did it ourselves and it is a B**** to put up. If you want a chlorine pool then get a chlorine floater and keep it in the pool at all times with chlorine tablets in it. Your pool will stay crystal clear. They have wonderful pool steps for above ground pools now. No more ladder unless you just one.

Rita