Monday, August 24, 2009

All Day

All day today I packed, I threw stuff out....man...am I tired. I have too much stuff and have kept too much stuff and I can't wait to get rid of stuff! But I did feel like I accomplished something today.

Tomorrow I doubt I'll get anything done...I will have both Colton and Tayler while Tammy gets some stuff done for herself....so Wednesday I'll get back on it some. Of course I'll take pictures but not sure I'll have time for the upload but if I do find time I will make a surprise post of pictures.

This Saturday I'm planning on a big clean up around here. I have my friend and neighbor Kelley coming to help and she's bringing her husband...hopefully we can knock something out. My real estate agent will be her Tuesday so I need to get the house in order some...plus I'm having a huge moving sale in about 3 weeks....I have lots of crap for all kinds of people. Wish me happy selling.

Well...I need to go and get ready for bed...I'm tired and Bailey is just now falling asleep. He's been wide awake ever since he walked in the house this evening after I picked him...he was fixed today. Hopefully he will sleep good tonight.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

We are closing on the 24th... we have much to do to prepare. 10 boxes down, about a hundred more to go... oh yeah and putting prices on everything for the yard sale, I am tempted to just let people offer what they want for all this stuff.