Monday, August 17, 2009

SOLD

As you may know I was planning on doing a remodel of my home...I needed a change, I wasn't happy and the home was just depressing me.
For some time I had been thinking of moving but just wasn't sure...it was like I was trying to hold on to the home though I wasn't happy in it anymore. It wasn't the same anymore with Todd not there.
So after the bid on the remodel came back I knew it was time to pack up and move. It was my final confirmation.I wasn't going to put money in the home and still end up not happy...plus I wasn't planning on putting a lot into it anyway.So....I went out looking and this is what I found. I just fell in love with it. I wasn't planning on buying so quickly but I found the right home and it was time to act. It should be finished the end of September. I so can't wait to move.
I'm looking forward to the next chapter of what life has to bring.
I'll be a lot closer to things...kids...stores...roadways....friends...being out in the country just isn't that fun all alone...now maybe I can have a normal social life.

I can't wait for it to be done and move myself in....if your lucky I just may invite you over for drinks...
Next I'll show you pictures of the inside ...it's gorgeous!
I have grand-baby pictures to share...hopefully I'll post tomorrow.
Until next time....Take care

9 comments:

August said...

Wow! Congrats on the new house.

Stacy said...

It looks beautiful! Can't wait to see it in person and take you up on that drink offer - that is if I am lucky and invited! :)

Robin said...

You don't get an invite cause for you the door is ALWAYS open! Can't wait for you to see the inside too...it's GORGEOUS!!!

Charlee said...

Looks gorgeous- send pics of inside AFTER grandbaby pics they come first

Unknown said...

Congrats! on the new house... you just bought yours and it should be done around the same time as ours, hmm!

Fonda said...

I am so excited for you! I can hardly wait to see it for myself next week!!!! You go girl!

Robin said...

Kelli...when I bought my house it was almost done as where you started from the dirt up...I guess we'll be moving buddies... :)

Charlotte...grandbaby pictures tonight!

Brenda said...

This is great I am excited for you Robin! Girl I am so happy you will be close to your kids...It is beautiful.

Unknown said...

I LOVE IT! I'm Really happy for you! Gonna miss you being so close!!