Friday, August 14, 2009

It's A Work Out

Wow...the weeks seem to fly by. Life is crazy and busy but if you asked me what I've been doing I'd probably say nothing...it's weird and kind of hard to put your finger on but still busy none the less.

I've started working out. I've been wanting to but it's hard for me to do these things alone. So, Jenn decided to go to gym so I decided to as well and we got a trainer for 3 days a week. It's been good but sore as well. Yesterday I felt like I was going to be sick so I had to stop but was almost finished with the work out.

I have a goal so hopefully so hopefully I will reach it!

Today I'm at the beach. I came out last night and will stay until Saturday. Hopefully I can feel the down time cause when I get back Saturday I'll be off running again.

Bailey is wanting out again so I must go attend to him. Enjoy your weekend!

2 comments:

Charlee said...

God bless you and all of your bones!! Is your trainer cute?

Fonda said...

After about the third week, you will only curse him right after a workout and not for three solid days at a time!