Monday, August 24, 2009

Colton and Tayler

As promised....my newest pictures of precious Grand-Babies
Colton and Tayler
Brother loving his baby sister



I hope you enjoyed.
This will most likely be my last post of pictures until after I move.
I close September 30th but I'm also trying to get packed and get the country home prepared for sale. It should go up on the market next Tuesday.
So much to do and so little time.
Thanks for letting me share pictures of the grand-babies...once I get settled I'll post pictures again. I will keep you posted on the move process...I'm sure I'll need to vent somewhere down the road.
Scroll down to next post and see recent pictures of Hayden and Liam.
Until next time.....

4 comments:

Charlee said...

precious cuties- WOW that is fast closing- DEEP BREATH- youares starting the next chapter of yoru life- go girl!

August said...

You have beautiful grandchildren. They grow up so fast.

Fonda said...

I had never realized how much she looks like him until I saw that picture of them together, both facing forward! Wow! Hope you are finding some restful moments!

Robin said...

Charlee...woo-hoo new chapter just not pleased at the moment with packing.

August....Thank you and I know, it seems like yesterday I had babies.

Fonda...oh yeah, they look a lot alike and me...restful moments...what is that?