Sunday, August 23, 2009

Hayden and Liam

The upload of these pictures took an hour for some reason...I still have more to share of Colton and Tayler but I will have to load those tomorrow as I'm so very tired and need some sleep. Bailey has to be at the vet in the morning...he's getting fixed. So enjoy the pictures of Hayden and Liam and tomorrow I will have Colton and Tayler.


A precious beautiful little girl and a precious handsome little boy.
I have wonderful grand-babies!
So very blessed.


Goodnight!

3 comments:

Stacy said...

Very precious indeed! What cuties!

Charlee said...

Yes you are and they are so precious

Fonda said...

Hayden is losing that 'baby' look. I can't believe how fast she is growing up. And I think that is the cutest picture of Liam stretched out sleeping! Makes me want to snuggle up and sleep with him.