Friday, August 28, 2009

A Calgon Moment

"Calgon Take Me Away"...that's what I'm in need of....maybe at the new house I'll be able to do that in the garden jetted tub.

Life has seemed so busy and hectic lately.I feel pulled in every direction. Hopefully after i move everything from this house to the new house and everything is sold that needs to be sold I can finally relax a little...fingers crossed that won't be too long but I'm sure just in time for the holidays to hit.

And in the mist of this I have a trip to NYC planned, a week and a half before closing...so looking forward to it though...and of course something that is not going to be cancelled, it has been planned since July....I will just have to make due....I know...poor me!

Today I'm having lunch with Fonda and Stacy and afterwards I'm gonna take them by the house. The house is suppose to be done today so I can do the first walk through next week so we'll see when I get out there. Hopefully this time I can remember to take pictures. Last time I went I took the camera but forgot to take it out and take pictures until I was already out of the neighborhood. I also need to measure a couple of areas while I'm there too.

This weekend we are having a work day....Josh is hopefully going to come out, I think it depends on if he's watching Hayden or not...Jenn and Paul will be here and my friend and neighbor Kelley and her husband is gonna help. I have some yard stuff to get done...getting the house in order with some small repairs...making sense of what is packed, still needs to be packed and watch needs to sold....I need to make neat piles and move things to the garage and shop so when people are looking at the house it looks better. If your bored your welcome to come and join in the fun. I'm glad I have some help...it's all overwhelming.

Last night I went to Home Depot and got faucets and things that I need to replace in the house and cleaning supplies..today I'll make another trip to check out doors and A/C covers...I needed to have measurements and that was something I didn't have. Somethings I need to have on hand that the men folk can do since I can't do that.

Well, I think I've bored you enough but i think you also get the picture...I'll try and post pictures of progress...depend on how long it takes the upload of pictures.

Have a WONDERFUL weekend....

4 comments:

Charlee said...

It WILL be ok- think of the trip and how exciting the NEW will be.

Fonda said...

Man! How many things have changed since we planned that trip in July? Can't wait to see the house today!

Robin said...

I know...so much is changing...crazy!

Stacy said...

Lunch was fun! Your house is wonderful! You will have a blast in NY!!!