Wednesday, August 5, 2009

A Visit With Liam

Yesterday I went to Jenn's to watch Liam while she went to her dental appointment. We had a good time...he's growing by leaps and bounds....smiling "A LOT" and making sweet baby coo sounds.We played some
took lots of pictures

but we also did a lot of napping. I was so tired from my weekend trip that when Liam napped so I did I. Nothing better than napping with a baby on your chest.
Even after Jenn got back I was still so tired that when Liam did his next round of napping I was right there to help him...another nap for Grams and Liam.
Friday I will be watching Colton and Tayler for a couple hours so I'll have pictures of them to share over the weekend....next stop after that....Miss Hayden.
Gotta love grand-babies!

3 comments:

Fonda said...

But I don't think you will be napping as much with Colton and Tayler! Ha!

Stacy said...

What a cutie! Grandkids are just the best!

Charlee said...

Fonda you are right about no napping with Colton and Tayler but I love to see the pictures of the babies- mine are getting so big. I miss holding a baby.