Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Cousins

"Cousins go strolling"That's Liam (Jennifer's son) on the left and Tayler (Tammy's daughter) on the right. They were born 4 days apart.
Jenn and Tammy went walking yesterday morning and they took these pictures. I think Jenn took them with her cell phone and then Tammy loaded them to facebook and I copied and saved them from there and then posted here for you all to see.
Amazing how we can get pictures these days.
I look forward to sharing more pictures of grand-babies with you.
Hope you enjoyed!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I took them w/ my phone and loaded them to facebook. i was just about to post them here too!

Charlee said...

They look so cute together- I hope they get to grow up very close

Stacy said...

How cute! It will be fun to watch them grow up together! Tia sends her love!