Monday, August 10, 2009

Fantastic Friday

My Friday night was spent with 2 of my favorite little people
Colton and Tayler.
Tammy and Kyle went out on a much needed date night and I got to have fun with the grand-babies.
Here's jut a few of the pictures I took. They are both growing by leeps and bounds.

Above is Colton kissing his little sister Tayler and below is precious little Tayler. Her eyes are so blue and so big. She has a lot of Tammy's features from when she was a baby like this...especially those big fat cute cheeks.
And my 2 sweet grand-babies
And below Colton who is getting so tall...he looks so grown. Oh and did I tell you how happy he was to see me...and very clingy...wanted to be by me the whole time...he didn't want to share time with Tayler.
And one more picture of Tayler.
Grand-babies are just the best.....until next time ....Enjoy!

1 comment:

Fonda said...

I can't get over how quickly Tayler is growing up! Glad you had some Grams time with the babies!