Wednesday, April 15, 2009

California Day 3

April 6, 2009
Hollywood
First let me say...I love me some P. Diddy!
We headed out this day for lots of sight seeing...first stop...Hollywood and The Hollywood Walk of Fame....where I walked across P. Diddy's star and just had to have my picture taken with that star. Some of you know I just love me some P. Diddy...not sure why...just do!
P. Diddy if your reading this...give a grandma a shout out.
And here's Laura with her picture with one of the stars.....she couldn't find the one she really wanted so she settled for this one.
Grumman's Chinese Theatre
(not sure if that's correct spelling)
And then hand and feet prints in front of the theatre. It was funny seeing those of Marilyn Monroe and Natalie Wood...they had such small feet...I'm guessing a size 4.
And then this is where The Jimmy Kimmel show is taped.
We saw The Kodak Center....visited some tourist gift shops. It was okay...nothing spectacular. I guess it was a little different than I had imagined it would be. Not sure really what I was expecting but I didn't find it. But still enjoyed the time....I had good company. Now off to Beverly Hills.

4 comments:

Fonda said...

We will encounter P. Diddy in one of our adventures yet. I am sure of it!

Laura said...

Funny thing is...I can't even remember the name on the star I took my picture with! HaHa

Robin said...

Ahh...my SIL made a post comment... :) and Oh yeah...finding P.Diddy has to be right around the corner...I'm thinkin' Miami!

Stacy said...

Ah Grandmas go to Miami! :)