Friday, April 10, 2009

California Update

Laura and I are still in California...we head home in the morning. As you can tell I haven't had time to post....either too busy, too tired or too buzzed.

After I get home I will give you a recap of highlights along with pictures. But I will say...we enjoyed our LA leg of the trip better than San Diego. Not that San Diego isn't nice....LA was just better for us. They are 2 totally different types of city.

Just wanted to briefly let you know I'm still here....we're in the process of getting ready to head out and do a little last minute shopping. It's a little rainy today and in the high 50's. There is no sun in the forecast but it looks like it's trying to peak through.

Here's to staying dry and warm.

3 comments:

Stacy said...

Glad you are home all safe and sound - can't wait to see pics!

Fonda said...

So, after the last shopping trip...did you have to buy another suitcase? :-) Bri used my 'extra bag' for our weekend trip so I have gotten two uses out of it already. Worth the extra money!

Robin said...

I actually sent a package home UPS it should be here tomorrow...ha! I had alreday had 2 bags with me. Ha! :)