Sunday, April 26, 2009

A Day With Grams (AKA....Muggy)

April 20, 2009
Colton
The above picture is Colton deciding he didn't want his picture taken so he threw a fit....so I decide to document his fits for when he gets older.
On his train...now wanting his picture taken.
This is what his t-shirt said....I remember being out not this past Christmas but the one before and seeing this shirt and just had to buy it....I had forgotten all about it until he showed up in it.
And again above...another fit moment.
That evening I decided to make pizza...I have these Little Cesears pizza kits and it taste just like having pizza out...so since they needed to be put together I got the idea to have Colton help me after reading Stacy's blog about the cookies with her grandson.
Colton loved it! It was hard getting him to stop licking the spoon from the sauce...he loved the sauce....he kept saying...Mmmmm, Good Pizza!
Now when we were done making the pizza it needed to bake...Colton through a fit once I put them in the oven because he was ready to eat them then...he didn't understand we had to cook them and then wait.
Of course it was another fun night at Muggy's.

1 comment:

Fonda said...

The kids used to love to make their own pizzas. How fun. I love the pouty face! Reminds me of Brian, only he is 18!