Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Happy Easter
Hayden Hope Harris
5 months old

Here is Miss Hayden with her ever large Easter Basket. A while back I wrote a post after I had received the grand-babies baskets in the mail. I had ordered them from Pottery Barn...the large ones....and when they arrived were they ever large. I had made the comment that Hayden would fit in hers and she did. One day she came over and she fit perfectly....I sat her in it. So in this picture you get the idea of the size.
And here she is with her mommy. I put bunny ears in her basket...she wasn't really crazy about them but they made for a good photo opp.
And with a toy that was in her basket. She loved it! You can tell by her face. It's a bunch of flowers that are different colors and when you touch them each one plays a tune and the colors light up. Really cute!
And now she's ready to go home with her new Winnie The Pooh.
She's such a sweetie pie. She has a new sound she makes.... it's a growl sound....I think her daddy taught her how to do it.
I'll post more pictures in a new post...so check back soon...I'll have Colton...both grand-babies and then my California trip.

No comments: